Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy

Hello people! I just wanted to let you know that I am almost 1/4 of the way done with chapter 1! I know that's not very much, but I'm really excited cause its the beginning I really wanna stick with!

If I keep moving at this pace I'll have the book done in no time. I'm think maybe 28 chapters. It depends on how long I make each chapter. I still wouldn't be surprised if this book wasn't out for two more years. I might change the title though...

I spent a couple hours today researching cars, cities, malls. Its been fun. I've posted lots of stuff on yahoo answers. That'll give me answers in no time.

If any of you know any publishers or anything, would you please give me a name and an e-mail address? That would be SO helpful!

Like I said, I really want this book to be on the shelves at Walden's, or Barnes and Noble in about two years. So the sooner I get the information on publishers the sooner I can get this thing published.

Would everyone please leave a comment say the name of the crappiest car you can think of? That would be helpful! Thank you all SO much! Like I said, publishing info would be very helpful. Keep reading. I'll have another update tomorrow. Thank you!

1 comment: